Monday, March 5, 2018

Outfit: Break, fuck, kill.


Faux fur wool coat: Shop in hometown || Nirvana tee: Impericon || Fishnet tights || Platform boots: Vagabond 

Today I'm all green, I really like band tees in other colors than black lately, they are actually quite rare, too. Here I'm wearing my Nirvana Incesticide album cover shirt which I sized up multiple times, so I can wear it as a dress. I like wearing it with my wooly faux fur coat that keeps me sooo warm and kinda looks like a cardigan. I added some grungey touch to it with some fishnet tights and platform boots.

Love x








3 comments:

  1. Ein schönes Outfit! Gefällt mir gut!!:
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic as always;)

    https://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m loving your statement coat and Nirvana shirt.

    ReplyDelete