Monday, January 23, 2017

Outfit: Square Hammer.


Velvet shirt dress: Glamorous via ASOS || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Platform boots: Vagabond 

That icy blue velvet dress was actually love at first sight - I found this beauty when I scrolled down the ASOS dress section, but at this time it was unfortunately all sold out. A few days later I thankfully got my hands on one of the last ones in my size when they restocked it. You all know me and my love for velvet fabrics, especially when it comes to dresses and jackets. So this one didn't have to miss in my collection. It's so comfy too and can be worn casual or dressy at a night out. Here I combined it with my favorite concho belt, some navajo jewelry and my beloved platform boots I actually wear constantly.

Hope you have a good new week! Peace x









3 comments:

  1. Das Kleid ist wirklich Klasse. Steht Dir gut. Du bist aber wirklich hart im nehmen, bei so einem Wetter im Kleid herumzukaufen, auch wenn es nur kurz für die Fotos war:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a fantastic dress;)
    You look phenomenal as always;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m obsessed with velvet so of course I'm loving your dress. I like how you rolled up the sleeves for a more laid back look.

    ReplyDelete