Friday, January 15, 2016

Outfit: We Are The Road Crew.


Faux fur shearling penny lane coat & Harley Davidson tee & Concho belt: Vintage || Ripped jeans: H&M || Boots: Vagabond

For this Friday I have one of my most worn outfits lately, it's definitely a favorite. It's full of vintage pieces like this perfect shearling coat in afghan/ penny lane style originally from the 70s I got on Etsy a while ago. I immediately loved its cozy and soft look as well as its beautiful cream color. Coats like this one make me miss my leather jacket less in winter, because they're almost as cool and versatile as biker jackets. I decided to combine it with one of my Harley Davidson shirts which is stone washed and cropped. I bought this one at the Urban Outfitters vintage department a couple of years ago and it's still been a favorite! I love wearing cropped tops with high-waisted shorts or pants, here I went for my heavily destroyed black denim jeans from H&M. Probably also my favorite jeans ever, they got the rips and holes at the right places and always look amazing. For some boho/biker flair I chose lots of turquoise rings, silver necklaces and my beloved concho belt. 
The whole outfit is one of my standard all day every day looks I really love - they go with everything, everywhere at overtime and look cool no matter what. The weather's got really chill the last couple of days, so I'm glad I still can cuddle up in my cozy coats. But honestly I can't wait for summer and the heat again, I hope it won't take too long anymore. :-)

Have an awesome weekend, friends!
Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment