Monday, December 21, 2015

Outfit: Lacey flowers.


Studded leather vest & western boots: Zara (old) || Lace fringed kimono: Dresslink || Floral playsuit: New Dress || Necklaces: Boho moon & Claire's

As the title of my previous outfit post already showed, I really dig the combination of leather and lace and this time I'm wearing both of the best fabrics (plus velvet...) ever. I got this cute Floral playsuit from New Dress which got these cute crochet details and that stunning mint tone. It also slightly resembles denim in a way. I decided to keep it romantic with a lace fringed kimono jacket which matches the crochet details, a double buckled western belt, my beloved vintage rings and silver coin necklaces. In order to add a cool Rock 'n' Roll twist to the look, I'm wearing a studded faux leather vest I bought secondhand (originally from Zara) plus my studded western boots.
All in all it's a very festival inspired layering outfit which color/fabric combination is one of my favorites so far. 

Love x












1 comment:

  1. Wieder ein sehr schönes Outfit! Die schwarze Leder-Weste mit den schwarzen Lederstiefeln rundet den Look gekonnt ab. Der Jumpsuit ist wirklich ein Hingucker!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete