Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Outfit: Started from the bottom now we're here.



Fringe jacket: H&M || Slip dress with shredded hem: Free People || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters and The Vintage Willow || Boots: Gamloong 

I love this combo so much, unfortunately it's already too cold to wear it when you're outside for a longer time. It's definitely one of my favorite looks in 2014! The look features some of my all time favorite pieces like my beloved fringed leather jacket and my slip dress by Free People. I love its brown/kaki color and asymmetrical design - it's a mixture of a mini and midi dress. The whole look is very boho inspired and here you can also see my new necklace I bought. It's a vintage banjara coin half moon, very rare to find and I had been searching for that kind of necklace for a really long time until I found this perfect one. It looks great with dresses or basic tees in general, it's also perfect for necklace layering. Tribal jewelry is definitely my weakness! 









2 comments: