Friday, August 15, 2014

Outfit: Fleetwood.



Fleetwood Mini dress: Spell Designs || Necklace: Hmong Hill Tribe via etsy || Rings: All vintage || Concho Belt: Lovestrength || Boots: Zara

Do you know those vintage lace dresses from Victorian times when every dress looked like a masterpiece and possessed the perfect quality? Well, even though the dress isn't vintage at all, it definitely looks like one of those dresses. Spell Designs always make me fall in love with their clothes, their designs are perfect and definitely made for a lifetime. The dress is probably the most expensive one I've ever bought, but I'm 100% sure it will be in my life for the next decades. It's very 70's inspired and has these beautiful bell sleeves, but is still slim in a nice way. For me it has also the perfect length, especially when you're not super tall like me (I'm 5'4). I wanted to keep the whole outfit with a vintage-hippie-vibe, so I combined it with my favorite vintage jewelry like my navajo rings or asian hill tribe necklace. Last but not least: My favorite boots in summer: my beloved western booties. I'm wearing them more than 3 times in a week, they are simply perfect. 
Wish you all an awesome weekend! xx









No comments:

Post a Comment