Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Outfit: I'll forget your name here, you'll become a stranger.


Tribal printed crop top: Urban Outfitters || Disco shorts: American Apparel || "Dioon" Boots: Vagabond 

Here you can see the crop top I got on sale at Urban Outfitters a while ago.  It's perfect for colder summer days and I really like its print. I also fished my disco shorts out of my wardrobe I wore them a lot in winter, because they keep you quite warm. To me disco shorts are probably the prettiest and sexiest high waist shorts ever! There are no words for how much I love that gorgeous ottoman hand piece, it's like made of hippie / boho dreams haha. I always wear it with dresses or crop tops like I did here. 
Last weekend was simply awesome, I went to Munich on Saturday and on Monday I spent some time at Essen. Two beautiful cities where I shopped at my favorite stores, too! Be prepared for my next weekly update city special featuring my Forever 21/Brandy & Melville/Primark Haul. I got so many beautiful new clothes, I can't wait to show you them and wear them in my outfit posts. :-) 










1 comment: