Sunday, March 16, 2014

Instagram: Best Of Collection.

















Here are some pictures I posted on Instagram lately. You can see some of my birthday presents in the pictures like my beautiful fringe bag,western hat or jewelry I treated myself with haha. Furthermore I posted some selfies and my new favorite song "Fire Away" by Skrillex. There are no words who could describe how much I love that song! Also I was so happy when I got my amazing package from Lovestrength, they have the most beautiful belts! I was so glad when they sent these beauties. Last but not least I finally found these amazing heels I had an eye on for a while (they're from thewhitepepper.com) and they are worth every penny. They are the most comfortable heels I've ever owned. You can literally walk hours in them without getting blisters or tired feet. Like a dream! Btw you can follow me if you like: www.instagram.com/TessaDiamondly I'm regularly updating my IG as often as possible. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. I enjoy seeing your style. You pull the look off with class my daughter is 14 and likes this look I have been very unsure of this style. But now with your post I see it can be worn with good taste. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Haare sind so abgefahren! Also, im positiven Sinn :D
    Ich finde du hast immer ganz tolle Fotos und Outfits!
    Liebe Grüße
    Lisa von http://dash-of-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete