Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Free bird.



Fringe leather jacket: H&M (old) || Crochet printed dress: Pepe Jeans London || Concho Belt: Vintage || Turquoise Cuff: Spell Designs || Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

I got that beautiful dress on sale (75% off, hell yeah!!) on ASOS.com, I'm glad there was the only one left in my size. I really like its light colors and the crochet details on the front, it's like a romantic boho dream dress. In order to toughen the look a bit up, I grabbed one of my favorite leather jackets, the fringed one, my favorite & new concho belt I bought on eBay US (there are so many cool western accessories, wish there wouldn't be the stupid customs problems…) and a navajo inspired cuff by my favorite brand. 






1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Love the jewelry and the coat!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete